Clothing swaps are a brilliant thing and I think we may start hosting a semi-annual one. They make so much sense to me. Here is my list of new-to-me clothing & accesories:
- leather belt
- gold necklace with a wing pendant (sounds strange, looks awesome)
- silver cocktail ring with a marbled stone
- blue pullover sweater (wearing it today!)
- orange & cream striped sweater
- green-striped henley (softest thing in the world)
- black sleeveless top
- denim button-up shirt (can't wait to pair this with black shorts & patterned tights. HELLO!)
- summery floral shirt
- pinstripe skirt (if ever I have an interview or actual office job)
- casual dress for dancing & fun times on the town
- spring coat
We have bags (BAGS) of clothing left over and I'd like to invite any Toronto-area ladies to come by this week and go through it all before we take it to Goodwill. Seriously.
And then next time, you should just come.