Skip to main content

Sunday Starters #2

This week:

You know it's too much when...




Last week:

When I was six, I thought...
...all the missionaries lived on "Furlough St." when they came home to Canada.

Comments

  1. People give you that look and say, "I guess you had to be there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you can't move away from the table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you give your 5 year-old a cell phone when they go off to their first day of school

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the salesperson tells you not to buy it.

    "It'll be on sale next week. Trust me."

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... it's only the 2nd week of class and you're already fatigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you think to yourself, "this is too much."

    ReplyDelete
  7. When Joe Choi rebukes you for being sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shell - you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. True story Beth. True story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment